The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing all jobs, current and past.
Other areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Quoting engineering changes
- Updating & monitoring invoices and P.O.’s
- Liaison with customer
- Maintenance of P.O.’s from customers
- Sales, quoting and contract review and maintaining RFQ’s
- Weekly & monthly job reviews
- Design review and approval
- Past job performance review and hour review
- Weekly job list review
- Work order creation and distribution
- Minimum requirements: 5 years shop experience, Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Windsor, ON
We offer competitive wages, benefit packages, RRSP contribution plans…