We are currently looking for hard working individuals with all levels of experience in the mold making field to help support our Windsor, Ontario Operations.
Since 1997 Standard Tool and Mold has been growing into one of the global leaders in plastic injection mold manufacturing. With locations in Canada, U.S.A and China, we are always on the forefront of new technologies and industry trends.
- Surface and Design various types of molds
- Complete Engineering changes
- Overlay data and create presentations
- Participate in Design Review meetings with various customers
- Troubleshooting of tooling issues
- Cimatron experience is an asset
- Bring new thoughts and ideas to the company
- Ability to work well with others
- Willing to work overtime
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Prescription and Dental benefits
- RRSP contribution plan
- Growing company
- Fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Windsor, ON